Customer Service Apprentice (Level 3) to join our CanDo Team!
To assist the sales and customer services function in a dynamic and friendly sales office, working as part of the team the customer services apprentice will need good communication and organization skills to ensure that the Gateway “Cando” spirit is maintained and that our business continues to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Assisting in maintaining and managing the bespoke CRM system.
- Communicating with customers over the phone, by letter and in email format in a positive and friendly manner.
- Managing purchase order and sales order paperwork and supplier acknowledgements.
- Progressing overdue deliveries with suppliers.
- Updating internal system information on deliveries and advising customers where required.
- Processing customer complaints and returns using the formal company procedures.
- Communicating information with all other departments e.g. Accounts / Warehouse & machine shop.
- Other general office support tasks.
37 hours p/w – Monday-Thurs 9-5, Friday 9-4.30
Age 16-17 £6/hr
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Professional phone manner
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1270 615 999
Share this post
About the Author