- Buy 10 for £890.4204 each and save 1%
- The Graphyte performs as many surveys, sequentially and automatically and unattended as your survey situation requires (100s of surveys)
- The multiple surveys are performed on 2, 3 and 4G networks simultaneously.
- All survey results are presented in the same format
- No SIM card! - The Snyper – LTE Graphyte does not require a SIM card to perform standard, multiple surveys.
- The time period of the multiple automatic surveys is user set (up to a week)
- All surveys made by the Graphyte are time stamped
- Interval polling user selectable
- The multiple survey results are datalogged by the Snyper and are downloadable to a PC.
- The multiple survey results are presented in tabular form
- The multiple survey results are also graphically presented over the user set time period
- The result is a real time review of network cells and their signal strength over time.
The SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE is Siretta's latest instalment of the ever popular SNYPER range of signal analysers. The SNYPER signal analysers are one of the most intuitive signal analysers on the market, this has helped it to become a market leader.
The Snyper LTE GRAPHYTE will perform sequential, automatic and unattended site surveys across the 2G, 3G and 4G networks. Once a scan has been performed the user is able to save their results onto the unit or download these to their PC using the USB cable. Results can be downloaded in either .CSV or .HTML format. By using the analysers the user is able to determine which network provider to use, optimum antenna placement and determine real time signal hotspots to maximise the signal strength. The unit also allows the user to assess the performance of deployed antenna systems.
The SNYPE-LTE GRAPHYTE will allow you to perform scans across the 2G,3G and 4G frequency bands. Once a scan has been performed it can be saved onto the unit or downloaded onto the user’s PC using the USB cable. The files can be downloaded in either .CSV or .HTML format. The analyser will help the user to choose the best network provider, optimum antenna placement, perform real time signal hotspot tests and find the best signal direction in order to maximise signal strength. The analyser can also be used to determine the performance and optimum network provider for an existing installation.
The new SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE can perform scans across the 2G, 3G and 4G frequency bands all within the same handheld device. Specifically 800, 1800 and 2600MHz for LTE/4G. 850, 900, 2100MHz for UMTS/3G and 900 and 1800MHz for GPRS/2G.
The SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE is supplied with a compact antenna. This allows you to identify / locate areas of highest signal strength (“hotspots”) for your chosen network as you perform a moving survey around different areas of your site location. The SNYPER-LTE Spectrum returns a real-time graphical display of signal strength as the angular direction of the antenna changes.
Simply connect the directional liveSCAN antenna via its extension cable to the SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE. With the SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE in one hand and the handheld liveSCAN antenna in the other the user can perform a 360 degree scan. The resulting graphical trace on the large SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE display will show the direction of maximum 3G signal. Simple!
|Primary Network||4G (LTE)|
|Failover Network||3G (UMTS)|
|Technologies||2G Quad Band 3G/UTMS 4G/LTE|
|Sequential Survey Enabled||Yes|
|SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE||SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE User Manual||Download|
|SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Cloud Survey Manual||SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Cloud Survey Manual||Download|
|SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Datasheet||SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Datasheet||Download|
|SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Kit Contents||SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Kit Contents||Download|
|SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Quick Start Guide||SNYPER-LTE GRAPHYTE Quick Start Guide||Download|