Siretta Snyper Series - SNYPER-LTE + 4G Signal Analyser
Included with the Snyper-LTE +
- 2 Omni-directional Antennas (2600mHz and General Purpose)
- USB Charger Cable/Connection Cable
- Rugged Case
- Car Adapter
- Buy 5 for £556.2744 each and save 1%
- Buy 10 for £553.9429 each and save 1%
- Buy 25 for £552.3994 each and save 1%
- Buy 50 for £550.1002 each and save 2%
- 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS & 2G/GPRS Coverage at EU Frequencies
- Surveys the cellular network to determine signal strength
- LTE: Reports back strongest signal of each Mobile Network Operator(MNO)
- UMTS(3G) & GPRS(2G) report back multiple signals from local basestations
- Large easy to read LCD display with Intuitive Menus & User Friendly Operation
- Long life rechargeable battery with USB Charger
- Splash proof, rugged and durable construction with easily changed antennas
- Summary feature for consolidated network data
The SNYPER-LTE + is Siretta's latest instalment of the ever popular SNYPER range of signal analysers. The SNYPER signal analysers are one of the most intuitive signal analysers on the market, this has helped it to become a market leader.
The Snyper LTE + will perform site surveys across the 2G, 3G and 4G networks. Once a scan has been performed the user is able to save their results onto the unit or download these to their PC using the USB cable. Results can be downloaded in either .CSV or .HTML format. By using the analysers the user is able to determine which network provider to use, optimum antenna placement and determine real time signal hotspots to maximise the signal strength. The unit also allows the user to assess the performance of deployed antenna systems.
The SNYPE-LTE + will allow you to perform scans across the 2G,3G and 4G frequency bands. Once a scan has been performed it can be saved onto the unit or downloaded onto the user’s PC using the USB cable. The files can be downloaded in either .CSV or .HTML format. The analyser will help the user to choose the best network provider, optimum antenna placement, perform real time signal hotspot tests and find the best signal direction in order to maximise signal strength. The analyser can also be used to determine the performance and optimum network provider for an existing installation.
LTE has many more bands of operation than the previous UMTS (3G) and GPRS (2G) networks, and whilst some are in the same area of the spectrum, others are higher, so the SNYPER-LTE + is supplied with two compact antennas.
The Blue antenna can be used for all scans but is more sensitive to the 2G and 3G frequency range. The silver antenna is designed specifically for the higher frequency 4G scans at 2600MHz.
The new SNYPER-LTE + can perform scans across the 2G, 3G and 4G frequency bands all within the same handheld device. Specifically 800, 1800 and 2600MHz for LTE/4G. 850, 900, 2100MHz for UMTS/3G and 900 and 1800MHz for GPRS/2G.
|Primary Network||4G (LTE)|
|Failover Network||3G (UMTS)|
|Sequential Survey Enabled||No|