- Buy 10 for £432.3953 each and save 2%
- 3G & 2G signal analyser -PLUS - liveSCAN, multi-survey storage + USB download of CSV files
- liveSCAN feature requires SIM for operation, but does not incur charges
- Facility to 'lock' onto a single network provider to assess all provider's signals at site
- liveSCAN determines signal hotspots for network operators using the supplied omni-directional antenna
- Angular directional liveSCAN requires separate directional antenna - e.g. Siretta liveSCAN antenna kit
- Typically, last 50 saved surveys stored onboard - regardless of power
- USB download of up to 50 surveys in CSV format
- Ability to set signal thresholds to view within summary page
The SNYPER-3G Spectrum is the advanced version of the Snyper with a number of important and sought after features as standard.
The SNYPER-3G Spectrum not only has all the great features of the SNYPER-3G, but offers numerous additional features including.
- The ability to lock onto a single network provider when using liveSCAN feature(Please note you will require a SIM in order to perform liveSCAN)
- Typically, store 50 saved surveys(CSV format), which can be downloaded over USB
- Continuous 'live scan' with a real time graphical display.(requires SIM)
LiveSCAN antenna kit accessory:
The continuous live scan comes into its own when the liveSCAN directional antenna kit is also purchased. The directional antenna allows the operator to determine the directional position of the network operator's base station at a site and thus position the site's fixed antenna correctly. In the field this can make the difference between limited or no connection by guesswork through to a continuous connection where the best signal is being obtained. Additionally the same process can show which is the strongest signal from all network operators and which direction the antenna will need to point to gain this maximum signal.
The SNYPER-3G Spectrum's display shows a continuous and real time graph of signal strength versus direction of the hand held antenna.
The SNYPER-3G Spectrum cellular signal tester can also determine the strength of a particular network signal, or can review all available network signals in the area of use, and rank these in order of strength through its summary page. The summary page is an incredibly powerful feature allowing network operator choice to be made based on both signal strength and number of usable cells, with all data visible concurrently. The SNYPER-3G Spectrum also has a number of signal strength thresholds within the summary page, providing a more concise view where only signals above a certain dB level are of interest.
- Displays network names throughout the world
- Find the best antenna/location combination for an installation using liveSCAN Antenna Kit
- Measures and displays relevant GSM & UMTS network information
- Unique networks summary in location feature
- Measures and detects surrounding GSM & UMTS base stations
- Large LCD with intuitive menu
- Li-Ion battery (2Ah) offering more than 48 - hour use on one charge
- Very rugged and rubberised enclosure
- Hard carrying case included
- Can use any antenna with SMA connector
The menus and operation of the SNYPER-3G Spectrum have been designed to be as logical and intuitive as possible, making the unit very simple to use. A large high contrast LCD display ensures that all information is clearly visible, and allows for the presentation of considerable data at the same time. The SNYPER-3G Spectrum also allows for considerable customisation of settings including automatic power off, charging rate, and sound. Operating without the need for a SIM, the SNYPER-3G Spectrum automatically stores the last 50 saved surveys, and they remain available for recall and review even after power off, until deleted or overwritten
The SNYPER-3G Spectrum is supplied with a compact whip antenna providing excellent performance in combination with the unit. The SNYPER can also be connected to an onsite antenna for testing the effectiveness of an already installed antenna. This is particularly useful in determining the performance, or optimum network operator, for an existing fixed installation. Using the SNYPER-3G Spectrum in this mode can determine the absolute best direction for the best signal. (Note: If you are looking to test and review a specific network provider in this mode you will need one of their SIM cards for the SNYPER-3G Spectrum.)
Supplied in its own hard carrying case, the SNYPER-3G Spectrum is designed for continuous professional use over many years, with the robust enclosure and rubber surround providing additional shock protection. A multi region power supply is also included for charging of the unit through its USB port. The supplied rechargeable battery gives up to 48 hours of use between charges, making the SNYPER-3G Spectrum a highly portable solution. The unit will also automatically power down after a period of inactivity, maximising battery life.
For the Manual please click Here
|Primary Network||3G (UMTS)|
|Failover Network||2G (GSM)|
|Technologies||2G Quad Band 3G/UMTS|
|Sequential Survey Enabled||No|